Introducing myself, three weeks in

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sashapet 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello everyone,

I’ve done 3 weeks now. The first week was amazing, I lost 5lbs but then went back up. I’m just back to having lost 5lbs total again, but I figure that was just my body settling down and now I’m more into slow and steady loss which is fine by me!
    I probably have another 4/5lbs to lose to get me back to where I was pre-pregnancy 3 years ago, but I don’t mind if that takes a few months as I’m finding the diet much easier than other diets I’ve tried. Looking forward to wearing a bikini with confidence this summer!

My third fast day was really difficult, but now I seem to have fallen into a routine. I’m choosing busy work days as I have less time to think about food! I have porridge around 1pm (200cals) and then soup or a chicken stir fry for supper. I probably go over the 500 as I have quite a few cups of tea (white, 1 sugar) but as I’m nearly 6′ I figure that I can probably get away with having up to 600 calories.
    My evening treat is a chocolate eclair (the sweet, not the cake!) as if I suck it, it lasts ages!

I’m eating totally normally on the other days (which is not hugely healthy!) although I do think my appetite has reduced in general.

Looking forward to chatting with some of you!

Sasha x

What do you want from the diet, Sasha? If it’s weight loss and nothing else, then I’m sure you’ll do that. If you stop losing, you need to be just a tad stricter with the diet.
    This diet can do a lot more than just help you to shed the pounds. It offers you the prospect of having a healthier and a longer life and still enjoying your food.If your BMI is in the healthy range, you’ve cracked the hard bit.

I’m pretty healthy, I wouldn’t be considered overweight (people at work have asked why I’m dieting) but I am still half a stone over what I was pre-pregnancy (I’m tall so it doesn’t massively show) so I’d like to return to that and wear my old clothes and feel good about myself.
    I’m aware there are other health benefits and I think once I’m happy with my weight I’ll probably drop to 6:1 but continue with IF.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.