Inspire you?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Emanuel 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• I’d be happy if my 5:2-diet-plan can be of inspiration to anyone. My interest in nutrition is great, & i’ve heard of intermittent fasting before, but began to read up on 5:2 just recently. I found it interesting, very interesting..

Anyways, so here’s my plan:

As i work out (mainly HIIT) every day, & since i stand up or walk most of the time, i’ve put my energy-intake at 700 kcal on fast days (tuesdays & thursdays).
    This will be divided into two meals, breakfast & late dinner. For the sake of simplicity i’ll have the same ones, every day of fast.

For breakfast i’ll have lots of blueberries & lingonberries (Scandinavian super-berries!), as well as oatmeal & chia-seeds (+ a lot of cinnamon, i love cinnamon!). This adds upp to 352 kcal.
    In order to make the satiation last long i’m going to put it all in a mixer and make it into a smoothie/puree.

During the day, to keep the hunger away, i shall serve myself coffee, tea & hot water. In moderate amounts.

In the evening, dinner consists of canned red lentils (heated), spinach & sunflower oil, with some spices & lemon juice. All mixed & smoothie-fied of course!

That is all. May you find it helpful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.