I am Starting Tomorrow

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vtoon 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I’ve been researching various forms of fasting. This is the one. I start tomorrow.

Good luck I’ve been doing this for about 5 months now and find it really easy to do as I love my food and can handle cutting back for 2 days a week. You will probably feel a little hungry at some point during the day and I would advise drinking lots of water. Also keep exercise to a minimum for your first week. But the results speak for themselves just keep determined. I’m on my second fast day tomorrow of this week so will be with you in thought. Here’s to a great day

Hi there sheryljoyce

I am also starting this one tomorrow too..! I am with you in spirit on this for sure.. 🙂

Good luck and I think we are welcome to ask for help and support on here from all the lovable peeps..

🙂

Thank you for the nice welcomes!

I guess I went a bit crazy this morning, joining all these different 5:2 groups (oh my gosh, there are hundreds of them). But I think I’m going to stick to the official one here. I bought a few nice books on 5:2. I am confident this is the perfect choice for me.

I am going to plan out my 500 calories for tomorrow.

Hi how did you get on with your first fast day?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.