Hypoglycemia

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  saz123 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello – just started on the Fast5:2 and am still learning the best way to diet.
    My first fast day went okay hunger wise but i had an incident of hypoglycemia (i am not diabetic but am a bit prone to this) and wondered if mimis model of 2pm to 2pm would be a better fit? has anyone tried this and can anyone tell me if they have had an attack of hypoglycemia on this diet too?
    Thanks B

I’m intrigued by this too. I’m finding it really hard to get through a day like this. Not eating during the day and having to look after a 3 year old and 4 1/2 year old is really difficult. I’m so slow mentally and get grouchy really easily.

Have tried diet from tea time to tea time, this is easier but the dip in sugar is bad, get a headache around the same time each fast day despite lots of water, mentally sluggish but feel good when I make it . Am sticking with it but haven’t lost any weight

Hi edinburgh522, it took me 8 weeks before I saw any weight loss. The fast days do get easier on the whole. Good to see that you want to stick with the plan. Good luck!

The two pm to two pm would work for you I think, because you can have a light supper in the evening and then spend the next hours sleeping. The meal would ensure that you wont have a hypo during the night.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.