Hunting for a fasting buddy to keep contact with over whatsapp or facebook :)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
Hunting for a fasting buddy to keep contact with over whatsapp or facebook :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  want2loseweight 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Heya!

I’m looking for some extra motivation to push me that little bit further, and I was hoping to find a fasting buddy to keep in personal contact with (facebook or whatsapp), particularly on fast days. Lots of encouragement, and holding each other accountable, and maybe even make a good friend out of it 🙂

I’m 20 years old, looking to lose just under 2 stone.

My fast days are Wednesday and Sunday, but they’re flexible. If there is someone out there looking for a partner with the same fast days, i’d love to hear from you 😀

Happy fasting,

Mary-Anne

Hi,

I’ve just joined, have you found any support yet? I want to start 5:2 (again lol but need encouragement.
    Be nice to hear back (even if you’ve already lost some)
    I’m 22.
    Jo 🙂

I’m on Facebook and I have a account on whatsapp. I have about 30 pounds I want to lose it 2 stone 2 pounds is that right.

Brill! Thanks for getting back to me. How about all three of us start a group on whatsapp and facebook so we can chat and help each other out? 🙂

Sounds good!

Yeah! Can we not send Private messages on here? I haven’t seen an option to. But I’ve only just joined so still learning 🙂

Hi Mary-Anne.
    I am just about to embark on my weight loss journey.
    I too am looking for a fasting buddy.
    I can chat with you via FB.
    Hope to hear from you.
    Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.