how to lose weight fast?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
how to lose weight fast?

This topic contains -7 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  patilpooja 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

• 1. Drink green tea. Get this: When a recent study compared the metabolic effect of green tea (in extract) with that of a placebo, researchers found that the green-tea drinkers burned about 70 additional calories in a 24-hour period. If you can believe it, those 70 calories a day add up to a total of 7.3 pounds of fat a year! It’s not magic, it’s science: Researchers believe the difference is caused by metabolism-enhancing antioxidants known as catechins, which are found in green tea.

Make your diet plan.Try to reduce stress,sleep more and drink plenty of water. By the daily walk,yoga and weight lose exercise you can lose your weight easily and fast.To get more information visit here[url=http://livehealthy.sg/category/keep-fit/]weight loss guide[/url]

How fast is ‘fast’? Losing more than 3 pounds a week is too rapid, since it doesn’t give the body a chance to reabsorb the extra skin. Ever see a real photo of people who did lap-band or similar procedures? Sure, they lost 85-100 pounds, but their skin falls in folds around their body due to the loss being so rapid.
    Don’t be lulled by those headlines like “LOSE 10 POUNDS BY THE WEEKEND!!” Those methods are unhealthy and unsustainable.

Stick to 500-600 calories per Fast day. If you want to up the ante, eat 300 calorie dinners one extra night per week. That’s high quality calories: protein, vegetables, fruit, complex carbs [if any.] Oh! and no sodas, diet or otherwise.

Slow and steady, that’s the ticket.

Sorry about this, but it isn’t just how quickly you lose weight – age is a factor. My weight loss average is about 2lb a week but the missing fat leaves floppy bits that don’t go away like they did when I was younger. If you can think of a way for the older guy to solve this problem you could get very rich.

I don’t believe that fast weight lost is usually sustainable.. However, the 5:2 method of fasting is more realistic with a pound or two a week.

I agree about skin and age, too. Although I’ve lost two stone and look trim, my thighs and arms are now very wrinkled

I agree about the loose skin thing being affected by age. I’m 68. The highest my BMI has ever been is about 26, so while my skin is looser, I’ve never had rolls of loose skin after losing weight. But I have seen more wrinkles on my thighs and upper arms. The place I don’t seem to see more wrinkles (just the normal ones) on my face. In fact my face seems to look better after weight loss. I wonder if that’s because I always use moisturizers on my face because it feels dry and to slow down the appearance of wrinkles and I don’t regularly use moisturizer on the rest of my body. What do you think?

https://www.muscleforlife.com/how-to-get-rid-of-loose-skin-after-weight-loss/

Not easy if you are older admittedly but anyone younger loose skin shouldn’t be that much of an issue.

Weight loss at the cost of your original beauty or health is insane, weight loss is actually a wrong term rather it should be called “WEIGHT MAINTENANCE” because efforts we make are only to get to the healthier scale not to melt our self just to reduce some inches, having pale face tired approach and deadly appearance after killing our selves doing hard work is not weight loss but it should be called “LIFE LOSS”. are you agree?

I am resolved to by and by get more fit.

I’m sorry but I don’t agree that burning 70 more calories a day will equate to losing 7 lbs a year. It might but it probably won’t.

In the USA the per capita food consumption is in excess of 2700 calories a day according to the government FDA statistics. Not everyone is a young male weight lifter on a hard workout program so those figures are quite shocking. That probably means that on the average people or over eating about 500 calories a day. But most people only put on a few pounds a year, not tens of pounds.

Metabolism is constantly adjusting and is very complex. Eating well helps but it simply isn’t easy to lose a lot of weight by just doing something like drinking some green tea everyday. It typically takes a lot of changes and effort. It rarely comes easy.

Several of you are asking about ‘crepey skin.’ It is more related to loss of muscle than loss of weight. The skin thins with age due to losing some of the fat in the skin cells. This is due to aging, not weight loss. Think of it as weight reassignment. To combat crepey skin, work on plumping the muscles under the skin. Conditioners will not work as they don’t address the problem. Make the muscles bigger to make the skin fit better. No, not like Arnold the Terminator, but muscle building is something we should all work on at any age.

When people lose a LOT of weight FAST, like those with stomach bands, they get the real rolls of fat which can be removed only with surgery. Al Roker, the US TV weather man had that problem after his stomach procedure many years ago. This is not the same as crepey skin.

Thanks for this post….I will definatly follow….

Don’t skip breakfast. Skipping breakfast won’t help you lose weight.
    Eat regular meals. Eating at regular times during the day helps burn calories at a faster rate.
    Eat plenty of fruit and veg.
    Get more active.
    Drink plenty of water

Breakfast literally means breaking the fast ie the first meal of the day.
    It has come to mean eating a meal first thing in the morning which does not work for everyone.
    There is only one way to lose weight and that is by creating a calorie deficit and the time of day or the number of meals eaten does not affect the speed (or otherwise) of weight loss.

There are thousands of people struggling to lose weight but they don’t know the right procedure to do it, which I used to keep the body healthy,

The best choice you can make is to lose weight in a natural and healthy way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply.