How long until you receive results

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Before and after
How long until you receive results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I am a horrible dieter and am at my heaviest weight (60kilos) which may not sound like a lot but I am only 158cm tall and have a generally small build.
    I would like to know how long it is until people usually see results (as I feel I get more motivated once seeing results and it is easier to continue).

Also do people usually find it easier to fast for 2 days consecutively or break it up throughout the week?

Hi alex:

Results show up differently for different people. Some lose quite a bit of weight right away. Most is usually water weight, and they often hit a ‘plateau’ three or four weeks in. Some do not lose anything for two or three weeks as their bodies get used to the new way of eating, retain water and generally don’t cooperate.

You can do consecutive days or not, it works the same each way and is up to you.

Here are some tips: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

#2 addresses when results show up and #4 addresses how much you can expect to lose doing 5:2.

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.