how long before lab test show a difference?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Science of intermittent fasting
how long before lab test show a difference?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dollyface 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi there…I am new to this. I started the day after I saw Michael’s programme in Canada. I am not interested in weight loss, although I am losing. My main focus is the numbers on the lab report for cholesterol. My question is : How long do I wait before getting my bloodwork done after having started the fast diet to see results? 1 month? 3 months? I am currently finishing up week 4. It’s all about making the doc happy!

Hi @dollyface What does your doc say?

I don’t think anyone here is qualified to answer your question. No two people are the same so your GP will tell you when you should be tested again.

Sorry, I doubt there’s a definitive answer but, from what I feel and from what others have reported, it’s worth persevering and making a commitment to 5:2 for the long term health benefits.

xx

absolutely sylvestra…..I do plan on long term – as in the rest of my life….I made that commitment when I was so thoroughly convinced of the science behind it. I find this the easiest thing to do…although I know it’s still early days. But – I am no different than someone else who wants to hop on the scale to see if they’ve lost any weight….only my ‘scale’ is my lab results going down for cholesterol…. So I was planning on 3 months…I just didn’t know whether results would show up any earlier..;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.