How is your concentration?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Mind Cognitive impact
How is your concentration?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  beadybliss 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello

Week 7 of this plan and I have to say, still loving it. I have had many benefits already such as; increase in energy, melting of flab, weight loss
    (13 lbs, 8 to go) and improved mental concentration!

I work in a busy office and my role requires a lot of reading, some legal and technical journals, so not the most riveting materials to say the least.

I have noticed that I can focus better and stay “in the zone”. I also think my memory is better too.

Anyone else?

Hey beadybliss,

Nice job on the weight loss so far. To answer your question, I haven’t noticed any mental improvement, probably because my job bores me to tears on most days. 😀 Like you, I do feel more energetic. Leaner of course.

Looks like we have about the same to go (3.5 kg, roughly 8 lbs). Good luck getting there!

Hello Xenos

I am in no race to lose the remaining weight, keeping it healthy as I see this as a life plan. Speaking of life plans, maybe a new job is in store for you!

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to you too!

Sorry if my comment made it look as if I wanted to race you to the finish line. Far from me to do that. Still hope you reach your goal.

Cheers!

Haha – no, I didn’t pick up a competition. Enjoy getting rid of those last pounds!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.