Holiday in 10 weeks, 9lb to lose

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Holiday in 10 weeks, 9lb to lose

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi! I’m new to the 5:2 “Diet” with today being my first fast. I was just wondering how likely it would be for me to lose 9-10lbs in 10 weeks.

I’m 22, female and currently weigh 9st 11 lbs at 5ft 5″. So.. I know I’m not overweight but I just felt healthier at 9st 2. I also exercise regularly (3-4 times a week). Is it realistic for me to expect to lose that much? If not, then it doesn’t matter too much as I know I’m going to feel healthier following this lifestyle anyways!

Any tips will be great to!

🙂

Hi Casey28, noone can answer this question for you, it’s SOOOOOOO dependant on so many random factors. If you have some visceral fat hiding away in there then you might lose that much weight in a couple of months sure – but as you’re so close to your ‘ideal weight’ anyway I’d say it’s unlikely.

This is not a ‘quick’ diet or actually any kind of ‘diet’ like we’re used to using that word. It is a long-term lifestyle and attitude to food and appetite change. Don’t EXPECT anything at all and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the fabulous health benefits and hopefully you’ll lose a few pounds (if that is your aim).

Best of luck and have a great holiday – Tracy J

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.