Hi there fellow 5:2ers!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PreciousBooBoo 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I’m new to the diet and this forum. Now in second week and feeling good. Currently UK size 16 and hope to be size 14 by Christmas. Have found having bowls of veg soup just the ticket on the fast days as you feel quite full as if you’ve had a meal. Good luck to all!

Good luck to you Gaia,

We ( husband and wife) hoping to do 2 stone before Xmas, we are on track, starting 1st July loosing 6 lb in 3 weeks on healthy eating then changing to 5.2. Up to date we have both lost 1 stone 4 lbs.

Thank you symba7! And good luck achieving your goal. I wish I had a diet buddy. Instead I have my son who eats like a horse but manages to stay slim no matter what. Often I have to double cook as cabbage soup isn’t to his liking. Onward and upwards…

Hi gaia

Welcome to the forum.

Aiming to be just one size down for Xmas sounds realistic and you might be pleased to find that you lose much more than that.
    Whenever the hunger strikes you; think of yourself in your new SMALLER Xmas frock!

All the best

Thanks Precious BooBoo for your kind words. Yes, my goal is realistic. And I’ve got a pretty dress in the wardrobe just waiting for me to slink into it. [insert a big cheesy grin about here]

Hi gaia

We haven’t heard from you for a bit – how is it going?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.