Hi from Australia

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thinatlast 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi,

I’m new to weight loss, I’ve never really had an issue with my weight before now (I’m in my mid 30’s). About September last year I started to notice my pants were tighter, I started weighing myself every couple of weeks. I have been gaining on average 2kgs a month! I am now Moderately Obese based on my BMI and I need to stop the weight gain, and then lose the excess weight. The only thing that changed substantially in this time is that I returned to work about this time. I thought I moved more at work than I did being at home. I did increase my lunches as I was very hungry around lunch time, but it was with yoghurt, fruit and vegetables. Here I am and am ready to go- I’ve discussed this with my family, and my husband and two children will maintain our normal diet (but change our oils we use in cooking). I have ordered one of those lovely fit bits to try and work out how many steps I am doing, and will be cutting carbs on the 5 days, and carefully watching my intake on the other two!

Amanda

Good luck Amanda – I invite you to join us on the Southern Hemispherites thread – that way, you will have support from other losers in your own time zone. Just go to ‘most popular’ on the menu items above and you’ll find us third from the top.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.