Hi! Excited to be here!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mangoego 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi everyone! Lovely to have found this site, and forum! I’ve tried this by myself for a month but haven’t lost a kilo:-( So I wonder; am I the only one failing? Eating 500 2 days, and 1800 other days. Should I lower my intake from 1800 to 1500-1600? Anyone in the same situation? I’m 164 cm and weight is 70kg. I walk the dog, spinning 1-2 times a week.

Hiya Mangoego! Welcome! Im new here myself and am also 164cm and 70kg!
    Ive tried 5:2 a couple of years ago and was successful when i was counting calories only on fast days – 500 cals or less. The other days i just tried to eat healthy foods (lots of salads, juice, fruit, chicken, fish, eggs etc, which i like and find filling). I also streched the fasting day onto the following morning – i tried to miss breakfast or have it as late as possible.
    You can also add a 3rd fast day but i never had the will power to succeed on that 🙂

Thanks Georgia83! Ooo I don’t know about a 3rd fast day… I’ll just have to persevere:-) Maybe my expectations were too high! Maybe I’ll do a jumpstart with low calorie meals the other 5 days too… just for a week to see:-)
    Thanks again! Good luck to you!

Thats it, find low cal meals you like and stick to them. Hopefully you’ll see results in no time! Can i ask how much are you planning to lose and the timeframe?

Hi. My tip: Count calories on all days until you get the loss pattern you want.

Well, I thought of continuing with 5:2 “forever”. I need to loose 10 kg, hopefully this year. But also for health issues.

Hi! Thanks, yes I believe that’s a good tip! Will do! Thanks again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.