Hi Everyone, Starting 5:2 diet tomorrow

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  love2lose 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hi Everyone,

I am starting this diet tomorrow,and i really hope that it will work because i really want to drop weight,my current weight is 101Kg and 5 ft 11 inch tall..i want to lose at least 20kg now…

i ll update about my weight on forum every week.

And Good luck to all new starters …….

Follow the plan and you will loose your weight, a bit of walking or swimming will move it on faster. Don’t forget to measure yourself and watch the inches melt away.

Good luck Love2loose

Hi love2lose, if you follow the rules – you will lose weight. I always say, you didnt put the weight on in a week, so dont expect it to come off in a week. Slowly but surely is best all round. If you can add a bit of exercise, it will be a bit quicker to come off. Good luck, keep coming to the forum and you will get all the encouragement you need.

Thanks alot friends.

Actually my final exams are starting and i won’t be able to do any exercise or workout for whole month but surely i ll start in November.
    here are my couple of questions

1: will this diet be effective if i don’t workout ( i mean sitting in home and study and rest) ???

2: Is there any restriction in non fast days,i mean if i eat in moderation but my calories are not healthy (i mean no fruit veg etc)??.i ll try to eat healthy in non fast days,just a bit curious that eat whatever means even fried foods etc???…

Hi love2lose and other posters. Question 1. All things being equal then yes you will lose weight. Less cals in means weight lost. Exercise will be beneficial but in terms of this lifestyle not an absolute. Question 2. Provided you keep a weather eye on your daily calorie intake and do not “pig out” then no, it should not make to much of a negative impact.Look at the links on the top right of the home page. The faq may help but read other posters comments there is a wealth of good advice here for you.
    Good Luck.

Hi there, I am starting (well really re-starting) tomorrow too. The best to both of us!

Hi love2lose,
    Good luck with your exams, and with fasting!
    With regard to your exams, maybe you’d try to eat some “brainfood” on your non-fast days
    See for instance
    http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/10-foods-boost-your-brainpower
    There’s no harm in trying…..
    I’m fasting today as well. My second week!

@couscous Hi and thanks for the answers,i ll definitely follow what you said.

@sheryljd yes dear Good luck to you too,hope this re-start will be long enough for your targets.

@sams thank you really very much,these are good and will help me during my fast days (specially study time…because I am taking Msc Mathematics final year exam,,and you know that MATHSsss (some people run away when they listen math,lol)

Good luck! So you’ll be crunching numbers and x’s and y’s instead of sweets and crisps. 🙂

@sams haha…thanks and yeah i ‘ll be crunching x’s y’s alpha ,beta so on upto infinity,…:-)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.