help two cakes going freee

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
help two cakes going freee

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jelster 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• oh dear oh dear big time struggle two people have come in with birtdhay cakes and a onion bahji managed to get someone to pinch the onion bahaji iam now left with two beautiful cakes here at work everyone is on a diet and iam struggling took them of my desk and put them in fridge for tomorrow maybe? i just want to snatch them and eat them and think ok will do another day tomorrow what do you all reckon i should do,,,,,,helpppppppppppp the fridge is calling me too now with the cakes innnnnn

You can have cakes any day, you’re not starving and penniless! You only want them because you can’t have them today! x

Thanks so much 2fast2furious love the name by the way,,,and yes your dead right i can eat them tomorrow !!!!!!!! i mean big time lovely cakessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss but do i want to stay fat or loose it simple as isnt it,,,,but thankyou for boost…..

high to fast2furious big thankyou for that boost your dead right do i want to be fat or what or loose,,up to me but iam struggling still i can eat them tomorrow maybe !!!on a normal day,,,,,,see bouncing from good part of brain back to devil brain hahahahahahah thankssssssss

Easy jelster

Just put them in the post to me! Problem sorted!

Booxx

mmmm wished i could nobody here wants them water just isnt doing it

Remove them from temptation by making them inedible. Throw them in the bin or drop them on the floor by accident. Thankfully everyone in my office is a greedy b*****d so if I wait 10 minutes they’ve already eaten all the food so the temptation has gone!

lucky you so much easier isnt it for everyone to eat ,,i would of been one of those greedy b**********rs at one point hahhahahhhaha

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.