Help please

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sruden 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• What can I eat on a fasting day without counting calories… is fruit ok? Any quick, easy, no cooking ideas gratefully received 😀

Hi jojo; there is a thread on the forum called “recipes and meal plans” where you will see loads of ideas; also check out “faq” for the basics. Plus the original book and the fast diet recipe book have lots of easy meals .

Personally I don’t have much fruit on fast days..I try to stay away from too sweet flavours but if I have any calories left at the end of the day have a few strawberries with natural yoghurt.

The beauty of this way of eating is that you can eat anything on the fast days within the limit. To do it properly though, you do need to have some idea of calories, at least at the beginning.. best wishes

Hi Jojo,
    Not sure where you are from but in the US frozen meals have calorie counts on the package which makes counting easy. I take one to work on fast days, add a piece or two of fruit and voila I have my 500 cal. Once you learn calorie counts of a few foods then counting becomes quite easy. Good luck, Suse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.