Help!! Ive gone over!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sakina5 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi all

This is my second week on the fast beach diet. In my first week I did really well and lost three pounds.

Today is day one of week 2 and I have gone over my daily 500 calories allowance. Ive had 655 calories in total, going over by 155.

If you were me would you go ahead and east as normal for the rest of the day or carry on fasting today and not east a single thing.

Any help will be much appreciated

thanks xx

I keep saying esat – i mean eat! lol

No, I would just stop eating for today and count it as going over a bit more than you wanted on a Fast Day.

I like keeping to a schedule.

You will find you will probably lose a bit anyway.

Ok – thank you. Ill stop for today! 🙂

I agree with Amy C. I’ve gone over before, but instead of throwing in the towel, I just accepted it.

I’ve also gone over and then just kept eating. On the days I’ve gone over and just kept eating, I found I ended up only fasting one day that week. That’s why I prefer to just accept the extra calories for that day. I figure it’s better than only fasting one day a week.

Maybe you could take a walk to help balance out the additional calories if it’s really bothering you.

yes its really bothering me – probably because I was incredibly good last week and didnt over over my 500.

But this round Im actually doing the fast beach diet so for the next few weeks im aiming to do4:3 instead of 5:2 – so im hoping that these extra 155 cals wont make that much difference as im fasting an extra day than what im normally used to.

Fingers crossed should be ok but im not planning on eating a single thing now till tomorrow (non fast day)

Thanks for your advice guys xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.