help for chocolate cravings

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Top tips
help for chocolate cravings

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Izzy581 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hey, I love chocolate, I only ever have a little bar on normal days but really struggle on fast days- I have only been doing fast diet for a couple of Weeks but it’s hard staying strong. Any recipes to make cabbage taste like chocolate lol?

Keep 40 calories for a cup of low calorie hot chocolate last thing. Something to look forward to.

xx

That’s why I make sure I save calories for a chocolate bar on fast days too! I’m afraid nothing tastes like chocolate, although a hot chocolate does sound good!

You only need to have the 40 cal hot chocolate on two days and – you can have the REAL chocolate tomorrow!!

….it’s only a day away 😀

xx

Chop your cabbage and place in a saucepan with half pint of water, add one pk of Cadbury Highlights Bournville Dark Hot Chocolate and simmer until cabbage is cooked. Try other flavours to vary your fast day 🙂

haahaha

… and only 65 calories the lot, Lindyw 😀 😀

It’s a main and a dessert all in one!!

xx

Thank you so much- definatly going to give the hot chocolate ago. Will just need the chocolate flavouring I need x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.