HELP

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• i am 14yrs old and am quite tall. i weigh 181 lbs . it runs in my family to be big built but not with loads of fat blobby bits. shall i do this diet? i also do 4-5 workouts/week.
    thanks… 🙂

Hi Tally, thank you so much for being honest about your age. in reply to your question…
    it is NOT recommended for people under the age of 18 to do this diet as your body is still developing, this diet puts your body under stress and that is one of the reasons why it is not recommended for your age. i would like to suggest you talk with your family and doctor as to what would be a safe way to lose weight if he/she thinks it is a problem at this stage. do keep us posted on what you decide. there will always be support here for you even if you use a differnt form of safe weight loss xx

As fastforlife said, this isn’t the diet for you. Do take her advice.

Hey Tally! Yeah seeing you’re still growing, fasting isn’t the best thing for you right now. In a few years maybe!

Until that time, you say you do 4-5 workouts a week, is this in the gym? Or do you do a sport? I can highly, very highly recommend doing a sport (soccer, rugby, gymnastics etc) over going to the gym at your age.

Let us know what you decide!

thanks for replying Nika

ok. i do shaun t workouts (if you’ve ever heard of them)as they are quite good fun. thanks so much.

i will take your advice and for now just cut down on chocolate etc

lol XX

thanks

hey fastforlife

i see what you mean. thank you so much,

lol xx

Haha hey Tally! Well the Shaun T workouts (I’m assuming you mean Insanity?) are an ok workout I guess, because you’re using your own bodyweight for the exercises. As long as you’re not training with heavy weights and stuff yet I’d say go all for it!

I’m starting my second month of Insanity next Monday, looking forward to it 😉

hi nika

errmmm

feel a bit bad now as i am not doing insanity. i am doing total body burn, hips buns and thighs etc…..hahahaha bit different from insanity!! although would love to try it….what is it like. how hard?

good luck and i hope you do really well….!!!:)

lol

Well as long as they’re still bodyweight exercises I guess it’s ok. 😉

Insanity is quite hard yeah. It’s all about giving 100%, so whether you do 50 reps or 500, as long as you give 100% it’s all good. But if you enjoy the videos you’re doing now, just stick with those I guess 🙂

i know someone who does insanity and loves it! also hes really fit:)!
    i see..didn’t know that
    you must be very fit! even i feel puffed out after total body burn.

have a Merry Christmas

🙂

Lol sadly no, I’m not fit. Yet. Still have quite some weight to lose before that. But I’m going there 🙂 And like I said, if you do 10 reps, but are giving 100%, you’re still doing insanity but may not be really fit 😛

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply.