hellooooo…..

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jvaughan 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello fasties!

Just a note to introduce myself – I’m new to the forum. Im a 42-year-old bloke from ireland, and a firm believer in intermittent fasting to keep in shape… i’ve mainly used the approach 5:2 and OMAD (one meal a day), with a 21-hour fast followed by a three hour eating window… Im just getting back into my rhythm of regular fasting after a period of ‘normal’ eating during which a little layer of pudge has returned to my mid-section… and it’s got to go! Glad to have found you guys 🙂

Hugs,
    Lucas

Hello Lucas,

Great that you had such success and all the best for continuing forward with intermittent fasting!

Hello, Fairly new to this method of fasting and enjoy reading about others on the journey and what works for them. I did this for the first time a few years ago (for a couple of months) and was pleased with the results and the fact that my metabolism seemed to “reset” itself. This is my second fast day this time around. I do it somewhat differently and only drink water the whole day on my fast days as I find that to be easier for me. I drink non-caloric seltzer water which keeps me satisfied but I’ve never had an issue not eating-it doesn’t make me feel sick or anything so that helps. The only time I find it challenging is when I have to go food shopping and prepare meals for my family on fast days. Would love to hear how other people manage that. So cheers and happy fasting! – j

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.