Hello i'm new

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  gbird51 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi all, i’m Heidi I am 34 years old I came across this diet online and read a lot about it and thought I would give it ago I am on my first fast day today, I am 5ft 2 and weigh 11st 13lb so very overweight for my height.

hello and welcome, good luck with your fasting and i hope its as much as a success for you as its been for many of us xx

Hi Heidi,I started 3 weeks ago after seeing my sister lose over a stone in 3 months doing the 5:2! I lost 3lbs in the first 2 weeks (I’m getting weighed every fortnight -) and am feeling great. It is tough at first, but now I’m in my third week its becoming more natural to fast and I definately feel much better. Good luck with it 🙂 !

Good luck your love it soon it just becomes normal best of luck

Good luck, I am sure it gets easier the more you do it. I am in my third week and 7th fasting day, eating lots of salad. Porridge in the morning as it keeps me full all day.

I’m new as well, bought and read the book and decided to start today since I had oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast. I lost 60 lb 2 years ago doing something similar (1000 cal/day then normally on the weekend), recently my weight is sneaking up (maybe weekends got longer!) lol I decided this will be easier to follow. Haven’t browsed all the forums, but would like to know if sugar substitute (Equal etc.) is allowed and the feeling about diet soda. I don’t drink coffee but get my much needed caffeine from Diet Coke. Would appreciate any comments.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.