Hello from Germany!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sucomo 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Three weeks with 5:2 and no weight loss at all – glad I found this website even though my English got a bit rusty since my school days… At least I understand that I am not the only one with that problem. So I’ll read some posts here, keep on trying an hope that those three or four kg will disappear some day.

Susanne

Hi Sucomo,

just saw your post. Welcome to the forum 🙂

How did you measure “no weight loss at all”? Scales or WC? 3 or 4 kg is not too big a goal, is it. Good for you 😀

I am wishing you a good flow

Mahalo

Hi Mahalo,

my weight oscillates between in a range between 63 and 64 kg – closer to 63 after a fasting day and closer to 64 after a normal one. Still no weight loss beyond that after six weeks now. I never eat more than my daily requirement (except on sundays)and it’s still relatively easy to make it through my fasting days. But I’m starting to be a little frustrated.

Didn’t measure my waist yet. Maybe I should because I have the impression that my trousers fit better. Next week I’ll have my annual checkup. We’ll see if there are any effects of the diet… Otherwise, I’ll quit and join the WW group again that helped me lose 13 kg last year .

Have a good time!
    Susanne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.