Hello from Columbus, OH, USA!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  honeylechat 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello, I started the Fast 5:2 Diet April 20 after viewing Dr. Mosley’s 3 programs on PBS this spring. Already in my library is The Fast Diet, The 5:2 Fast Diet: Recipe Book by Jacqueline Whitehart, and on pre-order for July publication, The FastDiet Cookbook by Mimi Spencer. Is there anyone in this group from the central Ohio area? Any local research being done on the 5:2 diet? Would welcome sharing stories and tips. Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Hi, can you please share your experience/results to help others.

I am not in OH, but in a neighboring state, I think we will see more people from US as IF results encourage others to try and spread the word.

I have shared my results and you can find them all by clicking my user name.

All the best.

Thank you for the welcome Sivasankar and IF Forum members! I am 68 years into my spunky advanced youth, a healthy female, 5′ 5.5″, 176 lbs at last weigh in at doctor’s May 2, retired elementary school art teacher, breast cancer survivor of 13 years. As yet I doubt that I have met the 500 calorie goal because I am not fussing over picky calorie counting, but I have been very close and have been eating much better on all days. I do journal what I eat on fasting days and do plan ahead for meals, which is very helpful. My fasting days are Tuesday and Saturday, breakfast to breakfast. I hope to lose 10 lbs by the time I see the doctor next in early November. I do work out with a personal trainer 3 days a week, jump rope, walk, garden, and we have added the HIIT into my program, using the versa climber and EFX elliptical trainer. à bientôt à tout le monde d’honeylechat aka Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.