Hello everyone

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John J. Smith 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Started my Fast Diet 5:2 today, a good day i thought to start it on – a New Year Day. Weighed myself first thing and got my height measured – BMI 34. Today i am also embarking on a “Dry January” – so going for a healthy start to 2019. Roughly 3 stone overweight and drink far too much alcohol for one’s good. Only saving grace to my poor eating & drinking regime is i do love the exercise i do, aqua & walking with my dogs. Wish me well, it sounds like a great plan, My journey has begun.

My wife and I started the 5:2 Fast Diet in January 2014, and continue. At start I was slightly overweight (160 pounds, 5 feet 9 inches); by April 2014 I was down to about 145 pounds and have stayed within 2-3 pounds of that since then, with a 600 calorie fast 1-2 times / week, with several 2-3 week vacation trips per year, when we don’t do the fast. I don’t have a set exercise routine, but on sunny days I take 1-2 hour hikes in woods or other natural areas. I also take hour long, quite hot baths 2-3 times per week, which seems to help me control weight. Recently I’ve started 1-2 20 minute meditation most days. The Fast Diet has worked well for me for 4 years, and I am grateful.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.