Hello all

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  andrewcrawford 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Was actually trying to find my blog i have set up searching for fasting diet and i found this, so i thought i register because i am doing the intermittent fasting diet for a few reasons if you are interested jump on my blog to find out why

4 weeks in about 10 lbs lost and that with one week off because i was on holiday and was hard to stick to the diet, thinking of doing 4/3 depends on the week lost this week dnt want to lose it to fast

Congratulations! It’s a great boost! I’d stick to 5:2 if I was you! A slow loss is better! I have done a couple of 4:3 weeks but it’s been because it’s just sort of happened. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it! 😉 I started cutting down in January, then in August started 5:2 🙂 lost 3 stone in total and I feel fantastic! I’ve still got a way to go – don’t care how long it will take me. Just want to do it in a realistic way that I can keep off the weight I’m shedding! Good luck and carry on with the good work! Sharon

Well done on your loss so far. Keep to 5:2 as tickatape suggests. Good luck.

Tickatape, fantastic weight loss! Hope I can do as well as you. Keep us posted.

At the moment i am sticking with 5/2 because my weight is dropping but it is goign at a good pace i do not want to drop weight extremely quick, once i hit a stagnation in weight lost or slow down i will go to 4/3 as i am doing the diet not just for weight lost but for the other benefits which i have been researching and post on my blog intermittentfasting5-2.blogspot.co.uk

I have now hit a milestone for the first time in about 5 years i am below 18 stones again

Congratulations! You must be very proud of yourself! Getting to a milestone is so uplifting! I bought a pair of jeans this week in a size I haven’t been in for years! 😀 keep up the good work! Sharon

Toms mantis – Thank you! My advice is to just keep at it! Don’t get stressed over it all! It may take time to lose but you’ll get there in the end. Trying to lose weight is not a race! Just pick small targets and tick them off on your bigger journey! Go for it! 🙂

I had bought a pair a of trousers fora interview back end of july had another one this week and i had to use a belt to keep them up, so i am finally seeing the differences. I am happy to finally to get below 18 stones, i suppose it not such a milestone more saying i can do this, every other diet i have tried i have failed on because i loose some weight then after a few weeks i stay the same and no difference, this if the first diet apart from the one before my wedding nearly 7 years ago to work, but illness after the wedding made my weight skyrocket and it been very hard to lose a little, so i now know this diet is working because i am getting to see results in many different ways

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.