Hello

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PreciousBooBoo 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi Everyone, I have just finished reading the book which I received from my aunt a couple of days ago and will start my first day of fasting on Wednesday. She also sent me the cookbook and I am excited to set a meal plan for fast days and go shopping to start. I liked what I read so far and really hope this method works for me. I am currently VERY overweight and I totally related to what the book said about gaining weight after dieting. I actually managed to lose over 25 kilograms a few years ago by dieting and by exercising with a personal training, and today, three years and one baby later, I am heavier than I have ever been. I am tired of diets and really depressed about my weight gain, so I am hoping that the fast diet will offer a lifestyle change that is sustainable. I like about it that it does not require too much planning and that it is flexible. And I know that if I can manage to fast in Ramadan in August in the heat of Dubai with no water or food, I can manage two days of fasting on 500 calories. Fingers crossed and hope to get encouragement through this forum!

Hi Ghalia, welcome!! I totally agree, after Ramadan I’m sure you can do this! you already have a great foundation. I have dieted most of my life, as have most of the women in my family. I have found this to be the easiest way of eating I have ever done. I don’t feel deprived and I quite enjoy my low calorie days. wishing you good luck and best wishes with your journey. look around the forum, you will find lots of information and good people to encourage you.

Hello Ghalia

Welcome

This diet sounds like just what you need-the same can be said for millions of us around the world.

Isn’t that fab? The way this simple diet can be adopted by so many people with differing circumstances.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.