Hello!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PreciousBooBoo 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi, I have been on the diet for 5 weeks & lost a total of 11lbs. I don’t seem to be able to get past this though. I do indulge on the weekends not always to excess! but I seem to be stuck & am not losing any more even though I do keep to it in the week. My fast days are usually Tues & Thurs. Any help on what I maybe doing wrong would be welcome. 🙂

hi taffy, it seems from reading posts that many people plateau at some point. from what I have read your TDEE on not-fast days is important but I haven’t yet really got this sorted I don’t think. am only on 3rd week.

but I think you should be really pleased though, 11lbs in 5 weeks is amazing ! and even if you are not losing lbs, you are probably losing inches…..

Hi taffycalne and Welcome

What does it feel like to lose 11lbs? I unfortunatley don’t know! and I’ve been on this eating regime for 12 weeks now.

Be grateful and keep on keeping on and it will come off (well that’s what other people who were in your position say-I’m waiting to test this theory….)

Hi taffycalne

You seem to have gone off the radar? How is it going?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.