Heart arrhythmia after fast day.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Heart arrhythmia after fast day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wilbersnanna 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Has anyone experienced heart arrhythmias the day following a fast day? My husband has been getting these and is currently undergoing investigations.He has had to stop platelet donations until the results are known.

Wilbersnanna,

You snuck back in quietly 🙂

Sorry to hear your husband is having an adverse reaction to fasting. I do sometimes get what appears to be an irregular heartbeat on fast days, but I have read that this is often not actually an abnormal beat, just heightened awareness.

Have you had the test results back yet?

Hello Happy Now et al.Actually I never went away!Just don’t say much I suppose. I do read all the posts.Thanks for your comments. My husband has been trying having a small breakfast on fast day mornings which seems to help a bit.He has also tried cutting down on caffeine as that was suggested by the first doc he saw. He gets his results a week next Monday so we’ll see what his GP says then. I’m hoping that there is nothing wrong organically and that he will be able to carry on with this WOE.
    Wilbersnanna.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.