Have faith in 5:2 BUT………………………………………

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Have faith in 5:2 BUT………………………………………

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tickatape 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• After watching the horizon show and further researching this way of eating and reading through all the posts on the forum etc, I initially thought this lifestyle a fantastic way to eat, something I can sustain in the long term, excited and pumped and ready to go. But, after my first week I am feeling a little deflated, thinking this is too good to be true. Can I really eat what I want in moderation on 5 days and still lose? It goes against any diet I have ever been on where you are usually always hungry due to low calories.. It’s just hard to get my head around it..
    By the way I didn’t lose in my first week but stayed exactly the same. This doesn’t bother me as I’ve also started bootcamp this week (3 days) I think I may be turning fat to muscle?

I am on my 3rd fast today so am new to 5:2 and I have lost 1 lb so far. Since January I have been cutting down and had lost 2 stone. 5:2 fits in nicely with what I had already changed in my life. When you are not fasting you have to be careful you don’t eat too many calories. I count calories every now and again to check that I’m on the right track! I use the MyFitnessPal app and it’s so easy do. Good luck

Thanks tickatape, good to know you are losing. And I think I will use my fitness pal from time to time to make sure I’m on the right track 🙂

You are welcome – good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.