Has any one else noticed….

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Has any one else noticed….

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chris1929 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• … That their figure is suffering because of 5:2?

I don’t know why I seem to be having a different reaction to this diet compared to everyone else! I used to Have a pretty standard style hourglass figure ( big boobs and hips but slim waist) Yes, I am loosing weight (just shy of a stone actually) but my body seems WAY less firm than it used to be. My tummy seems to have lost all elasticity and is in a permenante mummy kangaroo like pouch.

It’s not because I am loosing too much too fast because I combine 5:2 with gentle Jogging if not daily then every other day. Minimum 3 days a week for 10-20 mins.

Has anyone else noticed this? it’s very strange as it’s my bloody stomach I wanted to go. Whilst I have always had a slight pot belly at least It was firm and round rather than saggy and horribley unattractive and in need to tucking into my knickers !!

Please tell me it’s happened to someone else and you know how to fix it šŸ˜‰

Oh and my delightful BF suggested sit ups or crunches which I will resort to eventually because I know it works for me but why is the plan doing this to me. I love it so but it doesn’t seem to reciprocate the love haha

Hi Miss Yo Yo,

I did read on someone’s blog that they noticed that their body was softer than normal I think it was Carla’s blog here is the link
    http://myfastdietexperience.blogspot.com.au
    My stomach is where I want to lose the weight it puffed out over the last few months I want to slim down for my Thailand holiday, I was going to try ADF but my husband is doing it and the days were not going to suit us we have now swapped to 4:3 rather than 5:2 but I can not do the full 36 hour fast I have to have the 500 calories Tom Chamberlain does ADF but as an absolute fast with nothing but water I might try a 36 hour fast with nothing but water and see I have the same result as you or if I am ok

@ Miss Yoyo
    ” I love it so but it doesnā€™t seem to reciprocate the love”

Maybe, we can look to pros that gain & lose extreme amounts of weight for a living.

http://www.extratv.com/2013/10/11/star-weight-josh-brolin-in-oldboy-christian-bale-in-american-hustle/

I read of regrets that they experienced.

āž°

Suggest you try running up and down stairs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.