Guilty normal day!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Optomist 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• OMG today is my 3rd day, yet I’m feeling guilty because I’m sat here with a glass of wine and I’ve just had a takeaway curry( tomato based) with peshwari naan (not a full one) I also had boiled egg whites for brek and salad for lunch so I haven’t been really bad! So why the guilt! I feel like I may have messed up my good work over the last two days! Fast day tomoz should help. Hoping I get used to these normal days after years of trying diets!

Don’t feel guilty.

I have been on 5:2 for a couple of weeks and have been enjoying not being restricted with what I am eating and drinking, and have over indulged. Pizza, lots of cider, roast dinners, pie, wine.

And even though I have been eating more junk over the last couple of weeks I have still managed to drop some weight.

Take each day as it comes, forget about yesterday and enjoy today!

Hi,
    What I really like is the fact for me guilt has gone,no more thinking that I shouldn’t be eating whatever….safe in the knowledge I can….every other day….seems great at the mo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.