Good First Week's Results

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Good First Week's Results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Annie Somerset 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Happy with outcome of week one – I don’t have much weight to lose, but want to lose a few pounds. I’ve lost 1 pound 6 oz, 1 3/4 inches from the parts I’ve measured (including half an inch off waist) and am down 0.7% body fat.

My husband, who hates the whole concept of dieting has wanted to lose some weight and some inches from his waist for some time. He felt he could manage on a low food intake for a day, so decided to try it with me and did two fast days this week. He was very surprised and pleased to find he’d lost 3 lbs and half an inch off his waist. His body fat percentage was down by 0.9% too. He felt very hungry the second day of fasting, but had gone for a run in the morning, and thinks that probably was too much exercise on a fast day, so will avoid that in future. He is now keen to persevere, but frustrated that he’s away on business for the next 10 days so not in control of what he can eat!

I, however, will be fasting for two days – today, after a buffet/party out last night, where I made myself relax and enjoy the food (normally I’m very careful about what I eat) and again later in the week. Today I’m trying skipping breakfast and just having one meal in the evening, to see how I feel (I managed the two meals, 12 hours apart model last week without difficulty).

Hi Paula Jayne, wondering how you’re doing now after almost a couple of months? I can identify with you somewhat as I am 49, reasonably active, maximum weight in past 11 stone 3! Having your husband on board with you makes life a little easier. Anyway all the very best,
    Annie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.