Going backwards

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Violinbunny 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi there,

I don’t know if I’m posting to the right forum or following the right structure but I could do with some help.

I will give a bit of context. Last march @ 22.5 stone I decided I needed to do something. I had turned 30 and knew if I didn’t do something soon I’d always be obese.

I’m 6ft 4 and have always been active with football etc.. I joined a programme and lost just under 4.5 stone. I always struggled towards the end of each stone to get over the line to see the next number. So when I finished my programme I was at 18 stone 2lbs. That was in October. Then there were stags, weddings, Christmas. Every excuse I needed and here I am beginning of February back up to 19.5 stone.

I’m afraid I’m just going to keep adding on small amounts each week/month and need to get back on track. I’ve enough holidays, weddings(including my own) to have as goals but just can’t get on track.

I know if I can see the 18 stone numbers again I’ll get on a roll.

Can anyway give any tips that can knock me into gear. I’m confidence my headspace is ready for it.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    M

Hi Irish and welcome:

Here is most of the information you need to be successful with 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hey Irish-guy…

you’re not the only one…:-(

I too was going great at about 10 stone fasting 3 days a week until about mid November when it all kind of fell apart a bit.
    I had a great christmas, thinking it would be fine, all I need to do is get back on the Fast again in Jan and it’ll all drop off again.

Yeah, except it didn’t because for various reasons/excuses I havent got my act together and here I am, having put on 7lbs in the last fortnight, and topping the scales at 11st 13 and a half! 🙁

My clothes all hurt, and I am horrified. I knew it was bad but 2 stone! 🙁

So here’s my committment to fasting 3 days this week – Mon, Wed and Thursday to get myself back on track.

How about you? What are you going to do to stop your clothes shrinking? 🙂

Kit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.