Getting into my skinny jeans

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Getting into my skinny jeans

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Yesterday was my second fast day, and this morning I have indeed lost 2lb, I feel so proud AND IT WORKED hahah, but that’s probably because I didn’t cheat. I have tried started this eaten plan before and I think I lied to myself! Even on Tuesday when I did my first fast I had breakfast, lunch and snacked, yesterday I waited till lunchtime and had a huge salad with Humous and whilst about 7pm my tummy was rumbling and I kept looking at the cake on the side…. I did not cheat and I worked…..
    My next fast day will be Monday 23rd, so bring it on..

Well done skinnyjeans.
    It feels good when you resist temptation & get the “reward”.
    Stick with this & you will be in those jeans in no time.

Hey skinny – super result! You are on a good roll.

Know what? Fast Days get easier and easier – I honestly do not even think of food on my fast days now (10+ weeks in).

I am fasting today and here at work, it is all party, party, party – company is laying on free food and drink (with buses to the train if required). I am not interested which I still find amazing and odd at the same time.

I too will be fasting on the 23rd! Go you!

Great news skinny! Well done on not eating up the cake. You seem to be on a roll, keep it up and the pounds, including jeans will fall of you.

I made it under the 60kg mark the other day and I was overjoyed. It gives you such a boost when something works and motivates me to keep on going.

Happy fasting and Merry Christmas
    Stef.

Thanks for your support and well done beady bliss it’s really hard when it’s free too haha

Today has been my third fast day and it has been great, got up late, spend two hours in Sainsbury’s, queues amazing, came home had a big Humous salad and haven’t really felt hungry all day. Really looking forward to stepping on the scales in the morning.

Great news regarding your third fast day! It does get easier over time.
    Let us know how the scales went!
    Stef.

I’ve been hovering here a bit lately, just wanted to pop in my head and say how awesome you’re doing ^^

Those jeans are just around the corner!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.