Flushing (red face) on 4:3?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yirrakurl 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi Everyone, I just thought I’d post to see if anyone else is having similar issues as me…

I’ve been doing the 5:2 since last January (2016) and have seen great results so far. It has not caused any huge health issues at all for me other than having to keep check of my nutrient intake.

More recently (probably 3 months ago or so) I started to notice that I get a red face (flushing) in the afternoon during work. First I put it down to too much coffee and or alcohol. I reduced the amount of coffee I drink daily, from twice to once in the morning only and this month I have been doing ‘dry Jan’ (other than one blip (oops!), my alcohol levels have been very low) so I am guessing it has nothing to do with either of these two things…

The flushing does seem to happen at work in the afternoon time. The only other things I can think of are stress or something to do with this diet. If anyone else is experiencing something similar or has any advice that would be muchos appreciated.

Thanks all

Hi Yirrakuri
    You don’t say how old you are but is it possible that you are starting the menopause? Hot flushes are common then and carry on for several years. If not, then get yourself checked out by a doctor.

Thanks curiouser,

I’m not at menopause age (Im 31) I think I need to go to the doc yes…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.