first weigh in

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zoeem 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• wooohooo
    today was my first weigh in
    begining weight 16st 8lbs
    weight today 16st 3lbs
    i know i wont lose every week and i also know that measurements are just a good loss as any but this was the boost that i needed to get things goin and to get back on track with 5:2
    happy happy friday 🙂

Fantastic, well done, nothing inspires you like seeing those numbers go down! I started recently at 16 stone, lost a stone in a month… loss slowing down now but still creeping downwards.
    This is working well for me and it sounds as though it’s going to do the same for you. great support here
    Kate Eve xx

good stuff i started Tuesday this week with Thursday, yesterday being my first fast day with monday being my next going to weigh myself and check measurements on a wednesday. Just got to try and stay off the scales till then

Thank you Kate Eve and Wraggy
    i know it will eventually slow down but for now i will just enjoy the fact i lost 5lbs this week lol. my fast days are tuesday and thursday. i know what you mean about staying off the scales wraggy i am terrible for jumping on them pretty much every day which doesnt help my sense of mind so trying my hardest to stay off them until friday, i have done 5:2 before kate eve and it worked very well for me and i lost 2 and hald stone but after a very emotional year and alot of comfort eating ive put a good 1.5 stone back on and my body can feel it if that makes any sense lol. after trying for the last month and failing miserably at trying to restart 5:2 this is my first successful week in a long time which im very happy with 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.