First week weigh in

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Redswallow 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Well week one done on 5:2, went quite well, did feel a little hungry but for once ignored craving and carried on, helped by the fact I could eat normally the next day. Lost 3.5lb really good result as did no exercise this week, so if I can keep this up and only lose 1LB a week, will be at target weight by May.

hi and well done Redswallow!! 🙂

Thankyou, fast day again tomorrow, lets hope its easier than last week 🙂

First week weigh in tomorrow morning and 3rd fast day – here’s hoping for a good trip to the scales and a slightly easier fast day than the first one!!!!. Well done Redswallow.
    First time on a forum for me too 🙂

Goodluck, hope your weigh in went well this morn, let me know how you get on 🙂

Great first week, well done 🙂

Thankyou am really pleased, and fast day today is easy as have hurt my neck and the pain is taking my mind off food, give me a rumbly tum any day 🙂

Hi Red swallow, Thank you. Am still convinced scales are wrong, other half says they are fine!! But allegedly I lost 4lb last week!!! Must be a fluke but hey I will carry on. Hope your neck is feeling better now? May need a very early night as feeling hungry now. Perhaps Food and Drink is not a good Tv choice for a fast day!!!!

Hey, well done. I lost. 3.5 in my first week, very pleased. Well done to you too 🙂

Firstly, well done.

Personally though, people put way too much emphasis on those scales which are the curse of every person battling weight or diet issues, and I can see that trend here.

I’ve seen people weighing themselves daily! personally I see no point in weighing yourself anymore than once a month. If you’re sticking to the plan then what’s the point of torturing yourself with fluctuations in body weight caused by a multitude of factors.

Just my opinion!

Ballie that’s fantastic, well done and Thankyou, neck is a little better. Did you measure waist ect, I lost an inch off my waist which was a real surprise. Food and drink on tv, why do we do it lol:-)

Gemsicle, good result, and its an easy diet to follow, im loving the fact I can eat anything I fancy, although I do stick to my tdee.
    Jaidee09 I agree but some of us just have to step on those scales, not that I will give up should they go up a bit, but I find it just keeps me on track.

2nd week last fast day, am hungry but willpower will see me through 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply.