First week and nervous!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emilygrace321 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everybody. I’ve just joined. It’s my first week doing 5:2 and I’m so nervous that this will be just another diet that I fail at. I’m on my second fast day. I don’t find the fast days too difficult. I get hungry but can manage to wait until dinner time before eating my calories for the day. It’s the other days I struggle with. I tend to overeat. Massive portions and too much snacking on the wrong foods. I’ve not long had a baby and I have about 3 stone to lose. I’ve lost weight in the past but it’s always crept back on so this time I’m looking for something I can keep up for the rest of my life. I’m so sick of worrying about my weight! Fingers crossed. Wish me luck!

Welcome! I am rather new too! I have more to lose, but I am staying very positive. Today is a FD for me and I am on black coffee this morning. I think a little later I will make some tasty herbal tea. I too will be saving my calories for dinner. I indulged yesterday since it was my SO’s birthday, need to make up for it! If you worry about overeating the other days, eat in an eating window. Like pick 8 hours and don’t eat outside of that, prevents over eating 😉 I do that…also I am on 4:3.

I’ve been surviving on herbal teas too. Yum. Just been for a long walk to take my mind off food. I think I may try only eating during certain hours. It would definitely help with cutting calories! I’m hoping that once I’ve done a few weeks of fasting my portion sizes will naturally decrease. Have you lost any weight yet? It’ll be strange expecting only 1lb weight loss per week. I’m so used to diets producing big results quickly. But I always pile the weight back on so this time I need to be happier with slower weightloss that I can hopefully maintain! I thought about 4:3 but I think that might be too hard for me at the moment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.