First Two (consecutive) day Fast done!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Coffeebrain_gal 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all, I started the 5:2 on July 1st and have been doing Monday/Thursday as fast days. As I’m due to ‘fall off the wagon’ this week (I’m going to a 5 day music festival) I thought I’d have a go at Mon/Tues as fast days. Well it’s nearly over and it has been far easier than I had expected. I drink black coffee at work normally anyway, so I think this has been a great help, as I don’t bother with breakfast (on FD) and just have an evening meal (typically omelette, scrambled eggs etc ). I certainly won’t think twice about putting my FD’s back to back in future. Don’t know the effect on weight, as I only weigh myself once a week (on Sunday Morning), so that isn’t going to happen this weekend.

Congratulations! My husband and I are starting 5:2 on Monday, but it won’t be back-to-back…yet!

I agree about black coffee. When I switched from tea and energy drinks to black coffee, I noticed an immediate lessening of my morning hunger.

Enjoy those 5 days!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.