First timer- 28 stone and half to loose

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mo2015 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi there need a buddy just finished first fasting day. Not too bad but any tips, advice would be extremely welcome right now!!!!! 🙂

Hi kiemaylaw and welcome:

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hey,
    I started a little over two years ago, and I am still at it. I was so excited when I started especially when the pounds started vanishing. I found it helpful to have a lot of seltzer water handy. I also focused on how great the other 5 days were (going to be) when I wasn’t feeling guilty and stressed for eating a hamburger and fries. After three months I had to go buy smaller pants! Great feeling. I have found, though, that fasting is always hardest when I haven’t gotten proper sleep the night before. Good luck. Stick to it. It will pay off!

My tips: drink lots of zero calorie drinks (coffee, tea, water); stay busy; miso or some other salty soup for an afternoon perk up; vegetables and protein are your friends on fast days.

The first two weeks are the toughest. It does get easier.

Good luck!

Hi , I was looking for a recent post to join in and share progress. Tomorrow will be my first fasting day . All is ready but I am a bit anxious about my willpower. I hope to get through. Lots of Kg to lose.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.