First time fast! :)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  esfjgirl 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• hello friends!!

i’m on day 5 of my water fast, and i actually think i’ll be able to make it the week. i’m feeling pretty weak, but my mind is very alert and clear. the creative side of me is really coming out. i’ve definitely lost water weight too. things are a little hazy and getting up quickly isn’t enjoyable. i’m feeling a little bit of nausea but i think thats just because of how much i’ve been drinking. along with that, i’ve had diarrhea which i much prefer over not being able to pass stool at all.

serious insomnia is happening, i was up until 6am last night. luckily i kept myself entertained, and didnt eat anything out of boredom. it’s funny how well your body can run on minimal sleep and no food. none of my cravings have been for junky food, mostly just fresh fruits and vegetables. (besides wanting curry SO badly but i didn’t cave in)

so far i’m very pleased with how its working, and i definitely believe that it’s doing my body good and cleaning out the toxins. the thing i’ve recognised the most is that my gums no longer bleed when i brush my teeth, which they have always done. it’s like a miracle, and i’m so damn happy.

please share your experiences with me, i’m really excited to hear about them. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.