First fast day

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HC-7 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• My first fast day yesterday………..not too bad. The second day this Monday may be harder!

I am on my 2nd fast day today… it is a lot easier than the 1st, for me anyway! How did you go on the 2nd day fasting?

My first fast day, I was sooo hungry!! even after dinner I was starving. Hopefully my second one tomorrow will be easier

Yep, second one was hard. Easy now 6+ weeks on. I actually look forward to a fast day, I feel “cleansed” the next day. I find I’m eating less on normal days too.

4 months now and going well. It’s becoming part of the weekly routine. On some fast days I need to remember not to eat…….!!

This is my first fast day. I have been awake for five hours since 05.00 (after just three hours sleep! I must be stressed about something!!) and other than a cup of tea haven’t eating anything yet. I am stretching as much as possible before I eat as I am a night bird and don’t usually go to bed till really late. Today is going to be quite a challenge.

2 1/2 years on already. I changed fast times from dinner to dinner. Much easier for me, stops ‘cheating’ at dinner time when going from breakfast to breakfast.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.