First day of fasting

This topic contains -1 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Moanas2 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi guys so today is my first day of 5:2! So far the morning has been ok but now its lunchtime I am actually starving, just got an oxo and a can of diet coke for lunch, Anybody have tips for coping with the hunger, I feel a bit sick!

Hope your all going good x

Hi Gem, I hope you get through the day okay.
    Drinking plenty of water is my best tip. Distraction (go for a walk?) when the hunger is strong (it comes in waves, so just wait for it to pass). And remember that hunger is a sign your body is doing all the good things.
    A bowl of low cal veggies with a small drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice is also a good solution if you are feeling sick. You probably also need to add salt when cooking the veg.
    Cheers

Hi everyone it’s my first day today to fasting and I was abit scared and anxious but I’m almost through the day and I have just been drinking plenty of water and I had coffee so feeling pretty proud of myself and am not feeling like I need to rush home and eat everything

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.