First Day in the Bag

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Onaluna 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• First I read about the book, then I read the book. And without further ado I started. Today. And it was surprisingly easy. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

Hey Onaluna, me too! Day one done and it was (dare I say it) relatively easy. Yay!! Good luck on your journey

Hi I also started yesterday (mon) I found it went by very smoothly, apart from quite a bad headache most of the day. I have never drunk so much water in a day. Today I feel fine . Next fast day is Thurs. Good luck to all newbies.

My husband and I also started yesterday! I travel a lot for work so we did it separately, but texted all day on our progress. I had poached eggs made the night before so he would have his breakfast and made us the same salad for dinner. He had a few extras since he can do 600 calories. Day wasn’t near as bad as I thought. I had a slight headache when I went to bed last night, but am great this morning! Onward and Upward!

This really is much easier than I thought. But I do not skip lunch. I split my calories 160-100-240 between breakfast, lunch and dinner, paying attention to carb type and amount of protein. And now my husband wants to test, as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.