Feeling very disheartened

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• This is my 8th week of fasting and I have been doing everything that I think is right but the weight loss has been minimal. It was going really well at the beginning, 5lbs in 5 weeks, now I’ve put on 3lbs so in 8 weeks have only lost 2lbs which is very disappointing, my jeans don’t feel any looser, I exercise twice a week with a personal trainer and power walk for 15mins every morning to drop off my 2yr old to nursery, the non fast days I eat really healthily and only have a few drinks on the weekend, I’m not sure where I’m going wrong?

Hi TCG:

If your exercise is ‘new’ that might be one reason. If it is not, I expect you are eating too much on your non diet days. Eating healthy does not equate to eating to your TDEE, and a few drinks can add up to hundreds, if not thousands of calories.

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.