Feeling motivated

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  meg-made 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• After my first day fasting yesterday I’ve woke up today feeling totally focused after faffing around for years I really hope I can get this weight of ….

Hi Josie40. I have just done my 3rd Fast Day yesterday and i have lost 5lbs since starting last Monday. I am thrilled with this result and really it is not difficult. Keep up your good work and the pounds will come off for sure:)

hello and well done to you both!!

keep it up and yes Josie40 the weight will come off!! 🙂

Thanks peeps definitely 100% sticking to this dreading the weekend as that’s normally my down fall so hoping I can keep up the momentum

Hi Josie i just had my first weekend and it went fairly well despite having a 3 course meal on sat with wine and a roast dinner on sunday. I was nervous getting on the scales yesterday but did no real damage. May have lost an extra pound but i am looking at this as a new way of life and that includes eating and drinking. Keep going your doing great 🙂

Thank you bring on the weekend …. I love a challenge

I felt the same when I first started Josie – after a couple of weeks it was as if a switch had been pushed and my overview of eating changed.
    Eat what you normally would over the weekends – just watch portion sizes.
    Well done both of you 🙂

I felt the same way Josie, and actually ate SO MUCH after my first Fast Day that I was sick! Terrible! I’m a foodie and have managed to still eat indulgently and deliciously 5 days a week and STILL lose weight! It’s amazing!! I am toying with the idea of doing a fast day on the weekend to really see some results, but for now, my lifestyle suits a Monday and Thursday and it’s still working! I write a blog post once a week about my progress with meals ideas and recipes, if you want to have a look for some ideas and advice for the early weeks.

http://meg-made.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/fast-diet-week-13-losedaytuesday.html
    Good luck and stick with it!
    Meg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.