Feeling Low and gave in on my Fast Day

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cinque 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi All

Its been going really well and I have been on the diet for 5 weeks and my waste has reappeared. However, I am on my period and have a water infection with headaches so fasting is difficult as I am low anyway.

So on monday, my first fast day I didnt manage my fast as felt unwell. On my fast day again but have a thumping headache and need a cuppa 🙁

Advice please

thank you

Sarah

Don’t worry about it and add an extra fast day in when you’re feeling better.

I thought that but then feel guilty as was doing so well 🙁

Hi Sarah, that’s life.
    Commiserations and have that cuppa. Try having something savoury and salty if you have it (miso soup sachet?) that can help if you are a bit dehydrated.

See how you go after a couple of hot drinks, you might decide you can keep your fast day going (a couple of extra cuppas won’t blow it).

But if you do have to jettison this fast day, the good thing about 5:2 is that it will be waiting patiently ready until you have recovered from your infection and are ready to go again.

This isn’t about a failed day, it is about making good decisions for yourself. 5:2 is a lifestyle change, and when you are doing something for life, there are sure to be hiccoughs!

Hope you feel better soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.