Feeling dispirited

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• My husband and I have been on the diet for about 7 weeks now and seem to be mirror images as we both seem to lose on the same day and gain at the same time.
    It must be something we are doing wrong.
    After our fast day we are over the moon as we are lighter.
    But come the next day we are up again.
    We are very dispirited when this happens as we are trying to be good on our non fast days as well.
    Not 500 calories I admit but we don’t know where we are going wrong.
    Any ideas please.
    We do exercise every other day HIT on the rowing Machine play sport and work in the garden and we don’t eat between meals.

Hi,

It is normal for weight to fluctuate up and down on a daily basis and if you’ve not eaten much you’ll weigh less than if your digestive system is full.
    The bottom line is that if you aren’t losing weight you are eating too much.
    I suggest you work out your individual TDEEs by clicking on the how it works link and enter sedentary as your activity level. Whatever number it comes up with you need to ensure you do not exceed it on non fast days.
    Try counting calories for a couple of weeks, don’t estimate, weigh and measure everything. Do it every day not just on FDs and you should see a drop in weight. It might be tedious but it’ll give you an indication of where you’ve been going wrong.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.