Feeling Cold

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lichtle 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Felt really cold today, my second fast day of the week and also really hungry all day. I usually have porridge with water and blueberries @ lunchtime and them some fish with veg and some slim rice or pasta. Today I had a 2 egg omelette at lunchtime and a bolognese made with soya mince and slim pasta, it didn’t taste too bad but just didn’t fill me up. Can’t wait till breakfast tomorrow!!

Hi Skinnythisyear

Last week I read an article by Dr Mosley and he said that he feels cold when fasting especially his hands, so I think it is something some people experience. Keep fasting x

I have also felt this on some fast days.

Hi, include ginger, so have hot water with ginger in, this will warm you over time….. it will also help with digestion and general feelings of fatigue. Ginger is a wonderful addition to diet.

I am a seasonal faster. I also get soooo cold on fast days in the winter which is why I fast only in the summer months (third summer) and have no problems whatsoever from May until about October when it gets colder and darker. Becaucse of this restricted time frame I opted for 4:3 rather than 5:2 because I want to reach my ideal weight as quickly as possible. My main aim is not put much weight on over the winter which I tend to regulate with the odd fast days (6:1). However by May a few pounds tend to creep up on me, but knowing I will lose it all in the summer makes me not stress over it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.