Fat girl slim (hopefully!!)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Fat girl slim (hopefully!!)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  terialc 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Well I’m one week into this and have had that dreaded first weigh in. Did it work???? Has my two fast days been worth it…..

Well, mixed feelings. I’m now 4lbs lighter than I was this time last week (which is blooming marvellous) but I made the blonde error of weighing myself midweek and I was 4lb down then so had high hopes for a bit more so did feel a bit gutted this morning. However, today is a new week and the scales have been locked away for the next 7 days, I actually feel loads better and in control of my eating which is really important as I have about 4stone to lose.

I have found this better than anything else I have tried and generally found the two fast days easier than I thought. Its weird how it does effect your attitude to food and I have mainly learnt than I’m not going to drop down in a heap as soon as I start to feel hungry, shock horror 😉

Well, lets see what this week, fingers crossed!
    Claire

hi Claire and well done on your 4 lbs loss!!

keep going and don’t worry too much about numbers on scale, measurements are a better indicator I think so give them a go!!

happy fasting 🙂

Thanks Angie,

I feel so much better and less bloated so am loving the fasting way of life. Thank you for your support x

You are welcome Claire!

here’s to many more downwards numbers lol, and well done again 🙂

Well just over 2 weeks in and I’m another 1.5lbs done so that’s 6lbs in 2 weeks so am pretty impressed, in fact scrap that I’m very impressed with this way of life. I love the control it is giving me and the fact I don’t really have to think about it and the fact that I haven’t had to pay a bean in membership fees is blooming marvellous. Highlights of this week were going to a certain all you can eat Carvery and I didn’t for the first time ever pile my plate to the point of collapse and I even gave the hubbie most of my roast potatoes, yay me! I’ve also realised that I’m not desperately addicted to Pepsi which I thought I was I’m just drinking it because I’m thirsty and haven’t craved it at all now I’m drinking loads of water.
    Saying that I had a real pig out day the day before yesterday which involved a plethora of cream eggs (what is the plural for cream eggs?) So I’m having an extra fast day today as was well over my 2000 calories. I’m also going away this weekend so need to be get a bit of a safety net in there as all I know is that it has a very nice restaurant and we are starting with an Indian banquet thing tomorrow night, Eeekkkk I can taste those gazillion calories already. Anyway this way of life means I can have the Indian at least I will just be more careful now about what I put in my mouth.
    Sorry for bigging myself up but am just really happy that this is working, everyone’s posts are a huge inspiration so thankyou all 🙂
    Claire x

hi Claire!

well done girl, really loved reading your post, not bigging yourself at all!!
    you are doing really well and you seem very happy with it so carry on lol!

please enjoy your weekend and indian banquet, lucky girl, as you know the beauty of this WOL you can always tweak and change things as you go along, plus am sure you will be mindful anyway!

great stuff, way to go now 😉

Thank you Angie for your support as ever, you do a wonderful job on here with everybody x

P.s I’m still trying to find out what the plural is for cream eggs 😉

Sorry been rubbish at posting over this last week as its been a manic one at work although its my last day tomorrow in a job ive hated for five years. Well after gorging myself on curry and hotel cooked breakfasts I managed to loose half a pound so was pretty chuffed with my little self. 6 and a half lbs in 3 wks so am happy with that. What did suprise me was that after a weekend of excesses I really looked forward to my fast day on monday and wanted to give my body a break. The other thing was how easy I found 4:3 so am considering doing this regularly but dont want to get my body used to it and then not lose anything if I go bavk to 5:2. Huuummmm decisions, decisions……

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.